When you spend money to renovate and improve your home’s exterior by building a patio, what is on your short list of needs?
- A dependable patio building material?
- An eco-friendly wood?
- Wood that you won’t have to replace every few years?
- How about something that looks really, really good?
- Choosing the best wood patio material at the best price?
Those are pretty reasonable requests. There are many wood and composite patio materials in the market which say that they answer all those questions. However, since you’ve done your research, you already know that composite materials have way too many issues (let alone recalls) to even be a viable choice. This leaves solid hard wood decking. As a patio material a patio made of hardwood is going to provide you with:
- Wood that is so dense it resists scratches and is hard to splinter
- Material that has been grown in heavily regulated managed forests
- A wood patio you don’t have to treat for mold, decay, or insects
- An attractive reddish-brown color that can be prolonged with deck finish
- Compared to composite materials, a patio made of wood decking is more affordable
These days, it makes no sense to settle for unreliable (and costly) materials. If you’re ready to elevate your surroundings and build a space you want to enjoy, choosing wood decking for your patio is a safe, and sound decision.
Ready to get started?
Buy your wood patio material online or call Advantage Lumber today: