This post is all about why Tigerwood should be on your short list of wood decking options.
We talk a lot about composite decking, and ipe on this blog. With good reason, both of those decking materials are known to most people and contractors alike.
But, is that all there is? Absolutely not.
In fact, Tigerwood is one species that a lot of contractors like better than BOTH of those materials.
Here are some benefits that explain why Tigerwood is preferred choice among builders and contractors:
- Tigerwood is easy to install
- Less time to install = Less labor costs
- It doesn’t severly blunt tools, saw blades, screws, etc.
- A strikingly attractive look
- More dependable than composite decking
- Same mold, decay, and insect resistance that ipe has
- Less expensive than ipe and composite decking
Want a professional’s opinion on this exotic hardwood? Check out one contractor’s thoughts on working with Tigerwood and you’ll see why it’s a great wood decking option for your home.
Ready to get started? Looking for more info?
As always, you can also reach Advantage via our: