There are many reasons why ipe wood decking should be your first choice for your new family deck.
- An ipe deck is so hard and compact that it doesn’t splinter
- Ipe requires very little maintenance
- Unlike pressure treated decking that has been infused with chemicals that can leech into your yard, ipe wood is all natural
- A deck made of ipe hardwood will increase the value of your home
- Ipe is versatile and can be the centerpiece of your outdoor living space for decades
These facts are proven by the fact that families all across the country have chosen to build their deck with ipe. If you’d like to see how this wood decking is being used, check out this article on this Cole Valley family that just finished their outdoor living area. Designed by Janet Moyer Landscaping in San Francisco, that family’s deck will provide lasting memories and wonderful times all year round. Her website has many examples of the how ipe can be used for your outdoor living area.
If you’re looking for the perfect decking material to use for your deck, patio, or covered porch, contact us today.