What is the best wood siding? Cedar? Pine? Or something harder with a track record of reliable performance? Ipe and Cumaru are two hardwoods with an exceptional track record of performance.
At AdvantageLumber.com we offer two distinct and proven siding options for homes. Both of our siding profiles are offered in our most popular wood species (Ipe, Cumaru, Tigerwood, & Garapa). Our shiplap and hidden siding options are preferred by landscape architects and designers for their durability, longevity, and that warm, natural look you expect from tropical hardwood. Oh, and the fact, our siding is easy to install is something else you can look forward to.
Here are some details about ordering wood siding from AdvantageLumber.com:
- Every board is custom-milled at our two American mills.
- Siding sold in even and odd lengths between 3′ to 20′.
- We can pull your order to specific lengths.
- Hidden siding fasteners are available (sold separately)
- Add an additional upcharge of $0.80 per lineal foot for 15+ foot lengths.
- Add $1.00 per lineal foot for 19′ & 20′ lengths.
If you’d like to learn more about AdvantageLumber.com siding options, call 1-877-232-3915.